PRIMULA 3 cup aluminum espresso coffee maker
This Aluminum Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker quickly produces three demitasse-size cups of rich, authentic espresso. Stovetop espresso makers are popular because you can make quality espresso without the hassle of electric espresso machines. These 3 cup espresso makers take up very little counter space, are easy to use, and deliver a fantastic cup of fresh, aromatic espresso. Primula’s distinctive design provides through and even heat distribution for enhanced flavor and aroma. Included in each box are easy step by step instructions to make the perfect cup of espresso the very first time. Simply fill the lower chamber with water, fill the filter with ground coffee, and place on medium heat atop your stove. Within minutes, 3 delicious bubbling cups of espresso will fill your pot. Remove from heat and enjoy or add milk for tasty lattes, cappuccinos and mochas. This durable cast aluminum espresso maker features a safety-release valve, a major factor in controlling the quality of your espresso. It controls the pressure with which the water is delivered to the coffee grounds. If it is too low, your espresso will be under-extracted, but if it’s too high, over-extraction occurs. Primula’s design allows you to make 3 perfect cups of espresso in one pot without worry as the safety release valve controls the pressure at a set, pre-determined level. This sturdy espresso machine is carefully crafted of strong, long-lasting aluminum and features a durable flip-top lid with a temperature resistant knob and handle that allows for easy, safe pouring.
|Dimensions||5.31 × 7.44 × 6.5 in|
• HISTORY OF ESPRESSO: Espresso is a specialty coffee brewed by forcing small amounts of nearly boiling water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans. Espresso is generally more highly concentrated than coffee brewed by other methods, often featuring a rich flavor and a creamy foam on top.
• EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN: The Primula 3-Cup Aluminum Espresso Maker features a modern, stylish design with a high-quality aluminum body. The handle is made from a heat resistant plastic that not only provides you with a firm and reliable grip, but also allows your hand to stay cool during use. Its efficient layout forces pressurized water through coffee grounds, and deposits a rich, full bodied espresso blend into the serving chamber.
• ESPRESSO IS VERSATILE: Espresso is one of the most popular ways to consume coffee, and this espresso maker can be used to make popular and delicious coffee recipes like cappuccinos, lattes, americanos, macchiatos and mochas. Espresso can also be enjoyed as a shot for those who enjoy fuller flavored coffee.
• EASY TO USE INSTRUCTIONS: Unscrew the top and remove the filter funnel from the base. Fill the base with fresh water up to the level of the safety valve and insert the filter funnel. Fill the filter funnel with finely ground coffee (do not press down), and screw the top firmly to the base.
• USE & CARE: Easy to clean and easy to use. Place the espresso maker on low to medium heat, and within 3-5 minutes, delicious espresso will fill the serving chamber. Serve immediately.